Yorkton boasts a unique prairie lifestyle that is both laid back and burgeoning with newcomers and new business. With many community events, and wonderful neighborhoods to call home, who wouldn’t love it here as much as I do?
It’s true the home buying and selling process can seem mystifying, but it doesn’t need to be. Using the services of a professional Realtor® with proven market experience can save you time and money. Together we will determine your needs, wants and dreams. Then I will provide you with everything you need to find the perfect home to enhance your lifestyle.
From condos to suburban family homes and rural acreages, my personal commitment is to provide you with the level of client service you deserve.
I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my website. It’s important for you to know I am passionate about my career and dedicated to making your home buying and selling transaction a stress-free experience. Please feel free to contact to me with your real estate needs or if you have any questions.
About Kathy Fehr-Yung
- Annual award winning Realtor since 2003
- Licensed for Residential, Commercial, Farms & Acreages & Property Management
- Experience representing New Home Builder
- Extensive Condo Experience
- Deep family values , Happily married, Mother of three/Nana of five
Volunteer & Community Service
- Served as Director on Sask Housing Corporation Board
- Political Activist Representative for Yorkton District Council of Realtors
- Served on the School Board
- Served on Economic Development Committee
- Served as Treasurer on several councils
- Saskatchewan Real Estate License 2003
- Annual continued professional development courses
- Brian Buffini Real Estate Course
- Richard Robbins Real Estate Seminar
- Mark Leader Real Estate Seminar
Century 21 Broadway Park Realty
Kathy Fehr-Yung 306.620.8677
180 Broadway Street W, Yorkton, Sk.